The race to FOUR MILLION users

Monzo Joint account is my/our primary account - all incomes in & all outgoings out.
Monzo Personal accounts are unused, unless I have business expenses which are segregated into my Monzo Personal account.

We both have legacy banks accounts which are active - but only to continue to provide benefits (like Monzo ‘Plus’ should)

1 Like

I know of 3 other people at work who use Monzo as their primary account, 1 that made Monzo their primary account when they moved to a new job, 2 that are seriously considering making it their primary account and only 1 that only uses Monzo as a travel card.

These are obviously only the people within my social circle at work, so it’s definitely not representative, as with most of the data shared by customers on here.

I would be intrigued to know whether there has been any substantial change in the percentage of salaried accounts with the increase in customer numbers though.

1 Like

4th March looking good :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

But it’s always on Sunday, any other day isn’t right

3 Likes

Our little Monzo is growing up and trying new things :grin:

4 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Looks like tomorrow then with 5,500 to go.

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 15.32.19

1 Like

Woooooooo according to the website :tada::tada:
Or is it a round up, and I’ve been taken for a ride

Not yet…

2 Likes

Yeah, it’ll happen tomorrow (March 3rd);

https://bankstats.joecarter.xyz/d/000000001/monzo-current-acc?refresh=5m&orgId=1

And what a milestone! Fantastic stuff :monzo: :muscle:

2 Likes

Looks like today’s going to be the day!

Also, happy birthday Colin :blush: :partying_face:

2 Likes

65 years young :beer::pizza: later :partying_face::tada:

16 Likes

Big congratulations!! :tada::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :cake::candle::partying_face:

2 Likes

Oh hey, happy birthday Colin!

3 Likes

Going for breakfast at Bella Italia - just to see if the Tail app works outside of London :wink::yum:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Screenshot_20200303-123455_Chrome
We’re in the final 1,000!

3 Likes