TestFlight Release Discussion

Not sure if it’s me misremembering but didn’t payments from bills pots have something extra on the icon like roundups?

I don’t think so

They will when the payment is taken, the upcoming payment doesn’t have the icon :pensive:

2 Likes

Ah, it’s me then. Just had a little panic as there isn’t enough in there to cover my Council Tax at the moment. Enhancement request?

No icon on Android after the payment is taken. (Or indeed before!)

1 Like

They don’t for me on iOS. :thinking:

I think you’re thinking of the scheduled payments section. The icon is there

4 Likes

Winner! Submitted request to make these appear on upcoming payments (similar to round ups)

5 Likes

Q

3 Likes

FYI I believe the crash is now fixed and the performance improvements are now in the TestFlight build we just released. This should also fix the issue where some transactions cells don’t show correctly.

I’ll keep an eye on the logs to ensure there’s no more issues though!

7 Likes

Glad this was posted as my TestFlight just says no test notes!

Yeah, it sometimes takes a couple of minutes to show up just lately.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Anyone else not able to access statements when using version 3.89.0 (752)?

Working fine for me both at the bottom of the summary page and the help statement link in the help article

What happens when you try?

1 Like

I get a ‘There was a Problem’ message ‘Statement generation failed’ when using the summary page link or a ‘Sorry about this - something’s gone wrong’ message when using the link in help article.

1 Like

I’m going to suggest ye olde potential solution

Delete and reinstall the app

See if that sorts it :crossed_fingers:

Thanks for you help - did the reinstall and same problem. Have contacted customer service.

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s just me but since the last 1 or 2 updates the Barclays integration is completely broken. Transactions won’t fetch, just get an error message constantly. Have tried removing and readding but still can’t get it to work.

5 Likes