TestFlight Release Discussion

Right.

It’s just that I’m thinking the bug is caused by Monzo incorrectly assuming that the “not a round number” charge was as a result of their fees rather than the fees at the ATM?

Quite possibly :eyes:

1 Like

Has anyone else had a bug/use case/UX issue where say there’s a one off buy, not in my budget so I’ll exclude from summary. Issue is I split the bill with two other monzo users who paid me.

Concrete example, say I buy some tickets for me and two friends. £150 total, £50 each.

Ideally this transaction and all it’s associated payments from my friends should be excluded from summary. However with this bug, only my £50 share is excluded and my friends are still showing in summary, and I can’t exclude them either (no toggle in the details page).

It’s meaning I either have to leave the original buy included in my summary, albeit it only showing as £50 or exclude it and be +£100 in my summary (which means as I spend money it’s not going down as it thinks I’ve an extra £100

1 Like

12 Likes

This seems to be new too?

Custom and default categories very clearly split.

5 Likes

Both are awesome additions! Whenever you need to produce bank statements for something, it’s almost always for the prior 3 months, so that’s welcome! Separating custom categories is nice too and makes them easier to locate! I can never seem to find the category I’m looking for!

Nice incremental improvements here, well done Monzo!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that switching between pots screens is really slow now?

Yeah pretty dreadful for me.

Also noticing some pretty badly broken feed items now.

My transactions have no details for who they were sent to? Just the descriptions and no initials even?

5 Likes

Surely this description should be in next week?! Clocks haven’t changed yet… have they?

Not sure if it’s this TestFlight build or a more general “things are on fire” issue, but performance for transactions is absolutely atrocious for me right now. Just took 30 seconds to refresh my feed, a payment I just claimed early is still shown as coming tomorrow, and I can’t sort it.

It’s 4pm, so people are claiming salaries early. I’ve just done the same and it took a good few minutes for the transaction to change from pending to cleared even though it showed in my balance as soon as I claimed it. Then Salary Sorter was slow too. :monzo::desktop_computer::fire:

2 Likes

I thought this at first too but ovi by the time this reaches the App Store next week, they will have changed.

3 Likes

Hey Nathan!

One of the team has asked me to ask you to get in touch with us via chat and then we can take a look into this for you.

If you drop them a link to this message it should help it find it’s escalation to the right place (account management!)

Cheers :hot_coral_heart:

Forgot to tag you @nathanthomson8

1 Like

It doesn’t make sense, it’s makes Monsense

Hi @Dan5 i contacted in app support about this a couple of hours after reporting on here. Luckily got fixed after a while :+1:

1 Like

Anyone else finding that the app is running really slow since the latest update? Mine keeps freezing and crashing :grimacing:

7 Likes

Same