TestFlight Release Discussion

Yes the lag is un real now

1 Like

Not crashing but slow and jerky when scrolling

1 Like

Yeah huge issues when trying to scroll between pots/accounts, or go into the accounts overview screen.

And once I’ve set that off, it’s been persisting for me and has led to the app completely freezing a couple of times.

I went back to the app store version…which seems to be slightly better, but still very lag-y and slow.

I’m on the App Store version and swiping between pots seemed to get jerky this week. It may have been from Monday’s update, but I think the timing might actually have coincided with the big update to connected accounts rather than the Monday update. Not sure though.

2 Likes

I’ve lost my Monzo widget since yesterday’s update

A bit jerky when I re-added my cards, but all was fine after the initial information dump

Yes, agreed. Very laggy and crash prone.

I’ve reported through the ‘app feedback’ in TestFlight. Hopefully Monzo pick up this is clearly a real issue.

1 Like

I actually had to delete the app because it crashed everytime when opening today.

So so laggy, how does releases like this get theough testing.

Good thing they have testflight, imagine this was released to everyone :grimacing:

1 Like

It’s weird because it’s working fine for me

No lag and no crashes

As a psa if on TestFlight you can roll back a release or 2 if needed. I did that a few months ago when there was a login issue (on TestFlight)

2 Likes

I had not realised this! That’s v helpful.

Eye opening for me when I found out. Glad I passed some knowledge on! Better if it ‘just worked’…!

But obviously the risks of TestFlight and happy to be the guinea pig!

3 Likes

I doubt Monzo will do this, but I was in the TikTok TestFlight and got removed from it by the developer

Having no problems with the Monzo TestFlight here.

There are only a limited number of external TestFlight slots Apple allows a developer to have. IIRC it’s 1000.

2 Likes

Used to be 1k, then got changed to 2k but app creators complained: it’s now 10k

2 Likes

I just had an interesting crash while scrolling to my connected card in Monzo

1 Like

2 Likes

There’s a whole lot more under more

1 Like

It does fix the freezing/crashes for me but like it alludes to in the notes is still incredibly slow at rendering my clicks/feeds/swipes so hopefully that gets addressed in the next testflight

2 Likes