TestFlight Release Discussion

12 Likes

They have started to make it so if you’re super quick off the mark it doesn’t say no test notes!

Wouldn’t know what any of the sounds are, phones 24/7 silent mode.

2 Likes

Anybody worked out what the new sounds are? Incoming money sounds the same (or very similar)

Yeah I’ve not noticed anything new yet either

1 Like

I couldn’t find any additional audio files in the latest (Android) teardown, only the existing ‘transaction.mp4’ and ‘topup.mp4’ files.

3 Likes

Not heard anything different :thinking:

3 Likes

Quite nice I think:

3 Likes

Oh that’s odd I’ve been seeing that before I downloaded the beta :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah no brainer really.

Still would like to see how it looks when for example you have multiple in same day, might be bit crowded but ill have to wait to test that for myself

1 Like

It’s not too bad. Maybe a little busy looking.

1 Like

Not a fan of that change, I have roundups on to make my transactions look all neat and tidy. But it’s not the end of the world.

1 Like

It will no doubt be motivated by a desire to reduce inbound contacts to the customer support teams, as it’ll mean people will be less likely to ask why the transaction wasn’t the amount they expected it to be.

For that reason alone, I think it’s a good thing!

4 Likes

Does it say how much has been rounded up ? (not sure if it’s been removed it from the screenshot)

Also, I thought the reason this wasn’t done originally was because Monzo wanted the numbers on the right to add up ?

No just roundup, can click on transaction like before to still see roundup amount though

3 Likes

Admittedly on Android beta, but I’m getting a different variant:

Maybe just a difference in roll out timescale versus code version rather than A/B testing, but I prefer this on balance

1 Like

5 Likes

Think ‘instructional interstitial’ could have been better worded?

Using two adjectives as a noun is very in fashion.

1 Like