1 Like

EDIT : too slow :frowning:

Deliberately short with the notes :eyes:

1 Like

I need to stop getting excited by these updates :see_no_evil:

1 Like

No test notesā€¦ rather lazy one that :laughing:

Hence ill wait till i get home to download

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s an emergency security bug fix given the timing and lack of notes.

3 Likes

Or just emergency bug fix

They used to be exciting and good in the early days :frowning: Then they started feature-flagging everything and hiding it :cry:

Even more so the reason to put in notes thenā€¦ to use my comment as an example.

If told in the notes this is a really important bugfix then ill download it as soon as i realiseā€¦ if i see ā€œno test notesā€ ill wait.

Also fact its a testflight release and not a normal release makes me think its not an important bug fix

1 Like

They didnā€™t get the notes attached in time. Itā€™s not a big deal is it?

3 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t see it as a big deal at all. Iā€™m going to keep it up to date whenever regardless, and just happy to be a part of the beta testing. Happy with the app as it is - although still doesnā€™t stop me from eagerly opening the update as if itā€™s Christmas :joy:

No of course its not a big deal unless its a major security bug fix (which i doubt).

EDIT: Also just noticed youre no longer coral crew emma? by choice orrrr?

Yes by choice :joy:

4 Likes

Those notes are speaking directly to @Paulw

4 Likes

I have a dream

One day the release notes will say ā€œno bug fixes this weekā€

One dayā€¦

1 Like

another tease :laughing:

I can barely contain myself

Is :clap: it :clap: Monzo :clap: Plus :clap: V3 :soon:

(Not as excited as the emoji would suggest, just hoping that one day we may have an update as a middle ground between weekly updates on nothing and complete radio silence)

:eyes::eyes:

Another with no test notes, thatā€™s great.

1 Like