TestFlight Release Discussion

I tapped on the notification a few mins after it came up but it seems to have gone from TestFlight.

So it has. I updated before it got pulled. Hope it wasn’t because of something disastrous.

(I know I can roll back to an older build if so)

So it has :face_with_monocle:
Managed to get it so I’m definitely on 3.14

Also got it and was coming on here to say it is noticeably snappier for me :man_shrugging:

perhaps one of the coral crew could ask in the slack channel if there was a reason it was pulled? please and thanks

I’ve asked through TestFlight beta feedback :wink:

I got logged out of Monzo just after I updated and had to log back in. Not sure if that’s related to why it was pulled.

Just raised the question. I’ll let you know

3 Likes

Thanks Jack, much appreciated.

Thanks Colin for also raising it through feedback, wouldnt have thought to do that myself :laughing:

1 Like

Response: “ We need to upload a new build which has a bug fix for incorrect categorisation for older transactions”

1 Like

Oooh I wonder if this fix is for this:

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Ahh thats grand, so nothing wrong with running this .14 build. no need to roll back?

”It should be ok but they’ll need to logout/login again when the build with the fix has been uploaded if they want older transactions to be categorised correctly”

1 Like

3 Likes

Sadly not

3 Likes

Where’s this week’s screenshot? You’re slacking.

2 Likes

1 Like

Have to work sometimes (semi retired so only occasionally) :wink::+1:

It’s because the updates are so dull :smile:

2 Likes

We want POT SORTING!!!

We want POT HIDING!!!

We want DARK MODE!!!

None of this Business and US account rubbish… Gosh Monzo sort it out please!

We don’t want any of this bug-fixing nonsense anymore please Monzo.

Bugs are merely features that you hadn’t discovered yet, I don’t know about other people but I like a very feature full app :slight_smile:

4 Likes