Surprise - Coming Soon

Nice touch :smiley:

2 Likes

If you don’t buy it, you get a survey, but there is no option to say that you didn’t want it because it’s not available for joint accounts.

1 Like

7 Likes

oooooft the whole top changes to a snazzy plus background too!

2 Likes

Props to Monzo, this is great

1 Like

I am not fussed either way.

Been underwhelmed by announcements and releases before

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sadly no joint account support yet—I’m keen to see this myself! But we’re keen to make sure we get this right for personal accounts first :blush:

3 Likes

It’s becoming so clear that Join Account users are a complete afterthought for Monzo.

This is a ground-up re-thinking of Monzo Plus that presumably was started after the previous failed attempt (and therefore long after joint account were launched).

It’s unbelievable that joint account users are once again being completely ignored by Monzo. :disappointed:

6 Likes

I’m going to give it a bit of time for others to start using it before I jump in. There are some good features in there, and getting back ~33% of the cost per month with the interest offering is good and more tempting.

Anyone know if Virtual Cards can be tied to a Pot?

Looks far more polished than the last version. Some good features.

Just signed up

Same :sailboat: Mike

Edit: Posted before I got to the ned of the thread and saw the release.

Not a fan of this background colour :nauseated_face:

Oo shiny

I can’t see a way to add a credit card anymore so…?

But Open Banking > Credential caching

Major Congratulations to @kieranmch and his team, the open banking implementation in this is fantastic!

Well done!

Unfortunately I can’t add my Credit Card yet as Santander app is borked on iOS14 but the bank accounts is great

6 Likes

Aww still can’t add Amex. That’s annoying.

2 Likes

Bought it! This looks bloody awesome. Well done team :champagne:

2 Likes

Oh… No support for Amex either so I guess this wouldn’t be too exciting for me and my husband anyway.

Still, it’s a shame as the core concept is great. I’d love to see all transactions in Monzo.

Ideally they’d put money into a pot for all Credit Card transactions so you can pay it off every month from that pot. That would be really nice.

1 Like

Virtual Cards!

3 Likes