✨ Spring cleaning: making it easier to manage your account & see Pots payments

Even with Split Drawers disabled (now on v3.89.1), the ‘left to pay’ instance at the top of a Joint Account Bills pot is intermittent. If I scroll across to the Bills pot, it doesn’t show at the top of the Bills pot feed until I do a scroll up/down dance at which point it appears.

I have noticed a little thing though - scroll across from the main Joint account to the Bills pot, don’t do anything and you’ll see the feed scroll down a little, then scroll up to the top again. Looks like a re-draw isn’t happening? (with Split Drawers disabled)

To recreate this, tap on ‘Home’ to return to the Joint account feed, then ‘Payments’ then ‘Home’ then scroll across to the Joint account Bills pot & watch the feed move down/up by itself.

MORE INFO - after confirming the above, I tried with Split Drawers enabled and can get the ‘Left to pay’ to display in the Bills pot ‘Manage’ tab, but only by scrolling down the feed until the top most entry scrolls off the top of the screen and then scroll up the feed to get back to the top of the feed manually. ‘Left to pay’ now shows at the top.

3 Likes