Great idea but I had to opt out pretty quickly.
Unfortunately I get paid every 4 weeks (…don’t get me started. It drives me insane!) so in it’s current form, it just wont work for me.
Keep up the good work though guys! Loving the progress 
Great idea but I had to opt out pretty quickly.
Unfortunately I get paid every 4 weeks (…don’t get me started. It drives me insane!) so in it’s current form, it just wont work for me.
Keep up the good work though guys! Loving the progress 
Ah okay, my bad! I didn’t go through that far 

Either it’s still working it out but this is wrong lol
I just didn’t set a date. That just leaves it as a calendar month which is fine for me
It seems to only go back as far as November for me. It use to go back till I first signed up.
How does one now manage targets on iOS with the new summary screen?
It’s optimised for Current Account, which is why it’s only showing that summary 
Product might give a better more comprehensive answer.
Ahh ok makes sense Beth
thought it may have been a bug
Seems good so far. You can tell it’s in its early stages here and there but nice to see it in progress 
I’m going to wait for the dedicated thread before adding anymore feedback
I’m wondering if it has to be an incoming BACS payment for Monzo to see it as salary or if I’ll be able to select any incoming transaction over £500 as my salary, even if I’ve transferred from another on of my accounts?
Looks great.
Maybe having an option to automatically start the new month when a payment from the same organisation initially selected comes in (provided it’s above £500, as otherwise it could be expenses) would solve the issue of various different pay cycles, at least for the most part. It will be a bit tricker for sole traders / freelancers though.
I went to April and I can’t seem to set my salary or find it and it’s 1st to 30th
Mine says April has 30 days 
Edit: saw what you did there 
So does mine 
It would be great to have an option to permanently mark/check certain ‘income’ transactions as salary, currently for me, this is shown as transfers.
I’m a freelancer/contractor so income does not always fall in the £500 minimum spend.
If you have feedback on the new Summary screen, we’d love to hear your thoughts over on our new Monzo Labs topic! Labs Feedback: Summary 📊
You can enable it in the account settings 
How? I don’t see anything on the testflight app?
In account tab click on your profile at top.
It’s at bottom above log out. Toggle it on