PlayStation 5

Keep stock informer minimised, I believe you can also get it to work on your phone too. It’s how I got mine a few weeks back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I had it open but not consistently. I will keep a closer eye now. :slight_smile:

You can also setup push notifications, so it will popup an alert on your screen when one comes into stock without you needing to look at the website constantly.

1 Like

I did that now + I joined their Telegram channel. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

A first look at the PS5 user experience

2 Likes

Press have started to get the PS5 delivered.

Not long to go.

3 Likes

I actually managed to get mine yesterday morning! :tada:

Digital Edition Paid off with Currys - £330 after work discounts.

Ordered straight to a friend’s house which is good for them, they are so excited I would have expected them to camp outside my house otherwise!

Just checked Curry’s…, they are listing it for over £2k… What?!

It’s mentioned above I think. But it’s the system they’re choosing to go through where you’ll get emailed a “discount code” to buy it at normal price.

Trying to limit what people by emailing verification etc

Those who pre ordered for £5 were given a code to knock the price back to RRP.

It’s then validated before they send it out so a clever system. Anyone ordering it now gets the order cancelled.

1 Like

Does anyone know yet if the grip texture pattern on the physical controller matches the renderings?

Looks like it here

3 Likes

Awesome! Love that attention to detail!

My god this thing is an absolute unit.

1 Like

With it only being a few weeks away from launch I need to start thinking what games I want to get.

Where do people get them from these days? Is Game still the No1 place or are there some new players on the market?

I rent them so I’m not the best to ask (no way I’m paying £70 for any game) - £145 for a year for 2 games anytime including day one releases.

Shopto, Game Collection etc are all good if you do want to buy though :slight_smile:

Don’t buy from Game they charge £5 delivery!

1 Like

I’m always so far behind that I just usually bag the bargains that I see on hotuk. Usually just through the PS store.

1 Like

Excited for this!

The exact reason why I rent. Play, return get the next game.