PlayStation 5

Get your interest registered folks :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Probably cheaper than a new release game

3 Likes

Thanks ordered 30 for eBay.

1 Like

Not long to go if this turns out to be true…

That Twitter account is insane - in the bad way. Have a look through it. He’s rambling and ranting - and retweeting and talking to other accounts that also look like his.

I saw :rofl: T3 seem to like him and claim he’s pretty accurate with his predictions. I guess we will find out next week :crossed_fingers:

If you live in the US you can now register for pre-order…

1 Like

Really hoping that in the U.K. it’ll be as easiest as Amazoning it or ordering it from game etc

Jim Sterling had a lot to say about this yesterday! Quite a funny closing statement too. Video here:

1 Like

You will be able to order it direct from Sony for the first time too. So theoretically it should be even easier? :man_shrugging:

That word never fills me with confidence

4 Likes

I missed that. Is this a word we use now? Reminds me of some old slogan that went something like “don’t shop for it… Argos? it?” was it Argos? I guess it’s Amazon now. I’ll start using it akin to google, and see how it catches on in my friend groups. :slight_smile:

Something thats been thrown around within the groups I talk in haha - add “ing” to most things to specify where specifically we’re going on the internet i suppose :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Don’t just book it, Thomas Cook it.

3 Likes

Forgot to post this at the weekend…

Rumoured that the price will be mentioned and when we can pre-order, now that Xbox have revealed theirs.

2 Likes

So there you have it - prices and release date confirmed in the above live stream.

£449.99 for the disc version
£359.99 for the digital version

UK release date November 19th!

2 Likes

Im happy with the pricing compared to the rumours months ago

Now the task of getting hold of one…

1 Like

That’s cheap for what you get… The selection on the PS Plus looks good too.

I’m tempted, although looking around I have a gaming PC that gets used about once a week and an xbox one that hasn’t been on in months, and that’s before I start on the older consoles, retro stuff, etc. so my sensible head says don’t buy it…

Just got to keep an eye out for when pre-orders open now and then I’m sure that ordering direct from Sony should mitigate any availability issues.

USA and quite a few other places get it a week earlier which is disappointing.

If it’s $100 less for just losing the optical drive that’s seriously impressive. For many people that’s actually a feature and there’s no way Sony is saving anything close to that in BOM.