👀👀👀👀 [Pay from pots with virtual cards]

its launching this week???

Who knows :man_shrugging: This is what we were told:

2 Likes

Be on high alert Ordog :smiley: - we’ll be needing a teardown

1 Like

Haha I’m ready :smiley: but I think it’s usually done via a flag. So they can just “flip a switch” at their end and it appears without the need for a new release.

1 Like

That would make sense, but it might be in Monzo 4.0 :smiley:

1 Like

I did think that, but not sure how many more than 5 I could remember :thinking:

I temporarily increased my limits for testing, and so I did have to double-check before posting that screenshot that it didn’t show more than five virtual cards :wink:

17 Likes

So it is possible to have more? maybe a thing for premium :eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I said earlier that we’re probably going to need more. I got the below reply:

2 Likes

We’re probably gonna need more colours too! Only enough for 8 right now.

1 Like

I didn’t promise anything! I was just pointing out that sometimes you lot are predictable. :wink:

So what you’re saying is, we should increase the limit from 5 to 8? :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Increase it to 10 for Premium, 5 for Plus? it’ll add value to Premium

3 Likes

No thank you. Insurance eligibility locks people out, with no way around it. Software features shouldn’t be locked away from folks like that.

5 Likes

At least twelvety

4 Likes

Please no.

10 for Plus and Premium.

3 Likes

I’d be happy with 10 for plus and more for premium

1 Like

Or that, aye - so long as it’s more than 5 for Plus :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

As long as these VCs don’t cost Monzo anything (apart from R&D, which it probably does) I don’t see why Premium can’t have more to entice people over

I know I want one for my subscriptions and one for outings, so I have a set budget - I know I could just destroy them or set them to expire after 2 days or something

I hope when I make a Pot, there’s a screen to say 'do you want to add a VC too)

As I say, I’m fine with Premium having more, I’d just prefer Plus to have more than 5. Personally speaking; I don’t travel often enough or require the extra insurance enough to justify Premium, so I’m certainly not going to pay an extra £10 a month just for extra virtual cards… but I’d like more than 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

But software features are already locked away from folks so how’s this different?

1 Like