Other banking apps

I haven’t seen any other banking app do it quite like monzo other than starling…anyone know any others that are possibly competing?

Monzo and starling are the biggest players,

Then you have monese , revolut , https://bo.money the rest aren’t worth considering in my opinion, but if you Google some of those names and have a look at the Ads you’ll find quite a few more .

2 Likes

Revolut offer a pretty good product. Great rates. Hold balances in many currencies and bank account info for £ and € too.

1 Like

Depends what you’re looking for. Do you want to see what your balance was after each transaction? Nationwide, Santander, and TSB do this, to name but three.

Monzo/Starling only ones a UK bank license.

Loads of e-money thought.

Monese and Revolut being the biggest.

Tide and Coconut and ANNA :cat2: and Holvi for business.

Bunq for travel.

Dozens

N26

Rooster Money, Osper, nimbl (kids)

Vialet

Tally and Glint for gold.

Pockit

Bó (RIP) and Mettle

B and Virgin (Clydesdale)

Smile (co-op)

Zeux

Tandem, JAJA, Tymit for creditcard

I’m sure there was a list somewhere with 30 odd.

1 Like

What features are you wanting? Legacy banks are starting to add more and more…

Umm, are they closing down? When was this :rofl:

1 Like

Rip

5 Likes

Maybe too soon, this year they will bé

I doubt they’ll make it to Xmas before the plug is pulled. It’s got to be a bad sign when the guy who’s project it is jumps ship, and leaves it to the mettle guy.

1 Like

Can’t believe no one has mentioned Viola Black yet…

7 Likes

Even viola black have stopped mentioning viola black

2 Likes

Are they still a thing anymore?

1 Like

download

Move over Monzo

4 Likes

They are “moving” apparently :rofl: https://twitter.com/violablackuk

Viola Money is a financial service company providing a broad range of financial products and services to a substantial and diversified client base.

Translation:

We have not idea what we’re doing, so will just throw things out there until something sticks. We’re desperate for customers so will take anyone.

3 Likes

The way they portray themselves is as this hugely successful organisation but I have a feeling it’s not at all like that.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.