New TestFlight testers?

There are! We recently had a clear-out (we asked existing testers to opt-in again). You can ask in-app support to add you to TestFlight for iOS.

Usual caveat: betas will be crashy and broken. We ask that testers report bugs and crashes (ideally via the Developer Slack) and ideally have Xcode installed in order to export crash reports. Thanks!

3 Likes

Brilliant, thanks you very much for that!

Hereā€™s the signup link for the developerā€™s Slack team.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the best channel in the Slack team to do that in?

1 Like

#Community is best.

3 Likes

How do we get added to the TestFlight list?

Interestingly crowdcube just added me to theirs as an active users, unpromptedā€¦

2 Likes

and me tooā€¦ (added to crowdcube TestFlight)

1 Like

There was a form floating around to get yourself added. I believe @james was in charge of it and might be able to help :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in this too please @james

James mentioned the process for applying earlier in this topic (which Iā€™ve just moved your posts to) -

2 Likes

If you chat to Support in the app, they can get you on TestFlight :thumbsup:

Standard caveats:

• Betas are very buggy: things will regularly break or stop working, and you need to be OK with this!
  • We prefer that testers know how to extract device logs and crash reports via Xcode to send to us when betas crash
  • TF updates are manual, every release, and you need to keep on top of these (to always be testing the latest)
  • Most of the time there isnā€™t a build on TF: they only appear during the week prior to new releases :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Broken no builds

1 Like

recommend you obscure your apple idā€¦

There are no TestFlights builds available yet, the last was before the iOS 1.9.4

Apple now allow up to 10,000 TestFlight users - will Monzo look to add more users now?

They are doing with the Current Account Preview rollout?

Yep, CA app is only in TestFlight hence the need for an iOS device