MorePots with automatic % like tax pots

I love the feature of being able to save % on my TAX pot, i would like this feature on all pots to help automatic savings etc. It makes life sooo easier when it already done for you

6 Likes

I second this! Just started reading Profit First and in it they talk about setting up multiple bank accounts (or pots in our case) for Income, Profit, Tax, Expenses, Owner Comp and how you should split up your deposits between them by percentages. I already do this with the Tax Pot but would be amazing to send % of every deposit to different pots to save us doing it manually.

Please please please expand this feature to be used on any number of pots!

1 Like

Question about this…
The transfer takes 20/40% of what? Eg. Of profit after expenses, calculated at month’s end? Of something else?

2 Likes

thinking about using the tax pot - would I be right in thinking it only works for the default category of ‘sales’ or ‘income’, or can it be set to treat a user defined category as the one to calculate from?

We need this feature too. Being limited to only one pot per account where automatic payments into it as percentage of income is not enough.