Monzo Referrals Give/Request Golden Tickets 🎫

Sent you a PM with a Golden Ticket.

1 Like

I’d love a Golden Ticket if someone would be kind enough? I would of course return the favour to someone else further down the line!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I have DM’ed you one.

2 Likes

Could I please have a golden ticket, I’m going on holiday next month and would love to take a Monzo card with me.

1 Like

2 Likes

Any tickets going round? Would love to get started ASAP

1 Like

Any tickets going could really use one for my sister :+1:t2:

1 Like

@hamzahkhan, welcome to the community!
I’ve DM’ed you a ticket.

1 Like

I missed the ticket :frowning:

1 Like

Hey, any chance you could pm me a a few tickets they’re for my mates they really like the layout of monzo and the queue is really bothersome

1 Like

If anyone could please pm me some tickets it would really really be appreciated, thanks

1 Like

No or at least not yet, as I only receive one Golden Ticket for every one ticket that is redeemed from the lot I give out. Right now I have none to issue as the one GT I have issued has not been redeemed as yet. :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

TLDR I will only ever have 1 ticket to give out at any one time and that’s if everyone I have issued it too redeems their tickets straight away or I am stuck until they do. 1st in 1st out.

2 Likes

Used

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

If anyone could PM me a golden ticket I’d appreciate it greatly. Thanks so much.

1 Like
1 Like

I should really have PM’d that, shouldn’t I…

Let me know if someone beats you to it, and I’ll PM you another!

1 Like

Hey ya’ll!

COuld someone PM me a lovely golden ticket? Would like one to get my wife into the world of Monzo!

Thanks!

corfcorf

1 Like

ask in app and Customer Ops will probably send you one :slight_smile: - presuming you already use Monzo ?

2 Likes