Monzo Referrals Give/Request Golden Tickets 🎫

I think you may be right. :weary:

3 Likes

I’ve moved the posts to the linked thread.

To a user named Marina, I have no idea who you are, but I’m guessing you used this link so if you’re reading this, thank you! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Are you treating us all to office cakes with your new found fortune? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Virtual cake. :cake:

2 Likes

GOLDEN TICKET

Hey, I think you should get a Monzo account. Get one through this link and we’ll both get £5!

Just follow these instructions: https://join.monzo.com/r/5zvf2i2

1 Like

Monzo Golden Ticket / Reffaral to get 5Pounds joining bonus

The ‘gift’ icon, which goes through to the ‘Invite friends & both get £5’ flow, just appeared in-app at the top-left next to the user avatar:

Screenshot_20220405-091219

3 Likes

This will go down well

1 Like

We have this now on iOS (TestFlight) - really wish I could hide it!

1 Like

Oh no. This just showed up for me now.

I hate it. Take it away.

Persistent marketing that takes up space where you actually use the product for me is a big turn off. It better not start animating and dancing in a few months.

6 Likes

What difference does this make to how you use the product? It’s not in the way of anything, it doesn’t interrupt you and it’s barely noticeable?

I can see it. Every time I look at my feed. I don’t like that at all.

If it was just on the transfers page, then fair enough.

I wouldn’t describe it as barely noticeable. It stands out an awful lot to me. The fact I noticed it as soon as I opened the app today speaks to that. I’d never seen it reported in this thread before and initially came here to report it, so it’s not like I was looking out for it either.

The pain goes away after a few days :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

:joy: I hope!

The premium one still bugs me when I go into the list view. It’s the animation more than anything though. I say that as someone who typically likes gamification.

I take issue with the choice of icon here too. Because that made me tap on it expecting something else only to get sent to a spam your friends for a fiver page! Hopefully the impressions it gets doesn’t give them the wrong impression!

Thought they were giving me a gift! And they could have put something better here, like remedying @Peter_G’s issue with the plus tab!

2 Likes

Here is your answer for why they picked that icon haha

3 Likes

Every element in the Monzo app should allow you to drag and drop them. This would solve 99% of all peoples complaints because they can put stuff exactly where they want them to be :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The link to the T&Cs in the top right corner bugs me. I’ve not seen anyone abbreviate them like that before :sweat_smile:

Although the more I think about it the more it makes sense

Bugs me too :joy: normally t&cs

But why do they need the final s?

:thinking::joy::joy: