Monzo Plus: External Account Integration

The image above :point_up: plus:

Amex
Bank of Scotland
Barclaycard
Barclays

1 Like

Thanks. Also just noticed the list is advertised in app in the upgrade account section

Any reason why “accounts” is only capitalised for Revolut ?

1 Like

Revolut integration is nice!

And it includes multicurrency wallets!

Horay!

1 Like

Just tried it. Looks great! :+1:

I can’t unsee that now :laughing:

1 Like

I’d not noticed that! But can’t unsee it now…
I’m sure it’s a sort-of-typo, which will probably be corrected if Monzo are aware of it.

1 Like

It would be good to have Tymit Credit Card Account Integration

Does Tymit have an open banking API?

Not yet I don’t think, it’s been talked about on their forums but don’t think they’re actively working on it

1 Like

Don’t suppose there’s been talk of more powerful tools that used integrated accounts? E.g. automating money going into pots to match transactions on your Amex card.

This was mentioned quite a few times in one of the original Amex integration threads, and I’d love to be able to do this without writing my own backend.

@JJTriesHisBest obviously can’t speak for Monzo but I notice the dedicated feedback/ideas threads on this topic (there are about 5) never get more than a few votes. The one with most votes only has 12 votes, so perhaps not much customer interest.

2 Likes

In the Monzo app it says NatWest offers current accounts, credit cards and savings. I’ve tried to connect my NatWest savings account to Monzo but the savings account isn’t showing as a selectable option within the NatWest app. Is this a problem with Monzo having described they can include savings or is it NatWest having issues?

1 Like

Pretty sure this is because Natwest only support “payment accounts” through open banking at the moment

3 Likes

:thinking: I could be wrong, but I don’t think NatWest Group banks have API access to their savings accounts yet.

(Edit: Beaten to it!)

3 Likes

Thanks @Chris7 and @j06 that makes sense now. I guess Monzo could update the wording to make it clearer until NatWest does add savings.

3 Likes

Not sure how I missed this when the poll was first made, but Given some of the recent threads mentioning Triodos recently, and they’re not option here, nor implemented yet, I’d personally like to see them be integrated too.

1 Like

Does Tridos have an open banking API? I can’t recall ever seeing them in the list of options (but then again I haven’t really been looking, nor should the lack of one be an impediment to wanting them to!)

2 Likes

Looks like it Open Banking (triodos.co.uk)

2 Likes

Just noticed a new entry in my Accounts overview (Premium user):

4 Likes