Monzo Direct Debit Support Force - Sign up here

Don’t suppose you ever got this working? I’m starting to look at moving our joint account (whenever they get round to CASS) and this is the only one I have that’s on the list of not accepted.

No Gordon unfortunately not. That’s shocking they’d still don’t accept it! I have moved away from them now to another provider but I just kept my direct debit set up on a different account when I was with them. Inconvenient which is why I left them.

Ah, that’s a shame. I’ll have to do some hassling from the sounds of it, we’ll see when I get round to switching. Thanks for the update :slightly_smiling_face:

If anyone still cares, my Direct Debit with Better Gym is now working! I got it switched over using CASS in the end. Phew!

9 Likes

It works on the website now for EE, or at least it did for me. Hopefully they will actually take the money, not that I’m expecting trouble if it has worked in the past when setup by phone.

I recently signed up for EE online and all is working fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I changed my EE direct debit online and they took the payments via direct debit for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.