Monzo community: dark theme

Change back to default in the same place.

It’s not sticking!

:scream:

Are you clicking save as well? :thinking:

1 Like

Gross

2 Likes

it’d be good if you could get someone from design to monzo-ify it a bit

2 Likes

Are you making the change and then checking all in the same tab? I had to change it back, then close the tab and open a new one, for some reason. Otherwise it stuck on dark.

I figured it out! Had to do some weird theme component fiddling. All good now :slight_smile:

Not very likely right now, sorry. But happy to implement any community-suggested themes.

3 Likes

Ooh, I might have a read up on how they’re made and knock together a nice Monzo dark theme.

2 Likes

I’m much happier with this dark theme but I’m sure there’s someone on this community that can Monzify it a bit :nerd_face:

1 Like

&

:eyes:

I might give this a go this evening if nobody else has beaten me to it :grin:

1 Like

Thoughts? :grin:

It’s basically hot-coral accents with grey everywhere else :stuck_out_tongue:

The header font has been brightened up from an off-white to #FFFFFF and the like button is now hot-coral instead of pink :smiley:
That’s about it :see_no_evil: I couldn’t make a blue background look good :confused: But I’m no designer haha

3 Likes

Monzo app time sensitive dark theme too plz. :wink:

Honestly the contrast between the Hot Coral and the dark background hurts my eyes. I imagine the point of a dark theme is to reduce bright colours, right? In this case probably “Monzo Blue” would be better than Hot Coral.

1 Like

Thanks I’m loving this dark theme

The blue doesn’t match the grey IMO :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s what it looks like though :smiley:

Thanks for getting this done! :+1:

I would love a dark theme on the Monzo app but I understand it’s not a priority in the slightest

1 Like

Another reason why a dark theme with the app would be a nice feature:

3 Likes

Dark theme looks really good :ok_hand:

Screenshot_20181119-175933

1 Like

When I turn on dark theme in setting the balance disappears for my main account and my Potts ?

This is the thread you need

But that does seem a very strange bug. Have you done the uninstall, restart and install dance?

2 Likes