Monthly Bill Time

Love Monzo features of letting me know when money is going out… not happy seeing the large list though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel the pain mate…

1 Like

Always feel Starling does it better. Wish monzo would go actual dark mode, not darkish blue mode.

1 Like

Yeah Starling does do a better, cleaner looking visual. My partner switched from starling to Monzo just over a month ago and he hates Monzo - says it’s too complicated and confusing for him to understand. I laughed and said he can’t rejoin starling now for a year :rofl: I’m sure he will grow to love Monzo once he gets used to it :joy:

1 Like

My flex has already come out, That was £460 this month

1 Like

I’m still waiting for my flex limit to be able to get increased. Keep declining me to go above £500. Just applied for a Barclays cash back rewards credit card and been given £3500 limit. God knows how the credit scoring system works as it appears to be different for every creditor :joy:

2 Likes

I feel your pain. I have 7 coming out tomorrow across personal and joint account

1 Like

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

That 0.03 overdraft charge is really triggering.

4 Likes

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Gotta Love the 1st. Otherwise I’d cry

2 Likes

Gawd you have a DNR… the bill is so bad you dont want resuscitated

4 Likes

Dear jebus! Assume joint as ours is sadly not too different :melting_face:

Nothing coming out for me tomorrow. Lucky mid-month pay day.

1 Like

I wish I could have all my bills out on the 1st but sadly our paydays are roughly 14 days apart. So all our bills are split into 2 separate dates.

You also get some companies who simply won’t alter their dates like my local council.

2 Likes

Oooh I don’t know if I need to get out more or what but I find it interesting that Monzo has different logos for the same company. My octopus logo is different. :octopus:

IMG_5472

2 Likes

I didn’t notice that, but mine is the same as yours, with an actual octopus instead just “Octopus Energy”.

The image @Carlo1460 posted isn’t of Monzo.

Birds don’t like Octopuses :wink:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2: My bad! quite literally says Starling… I haven’t woke up.

1 Like

That makes sense actually. Still half asleep… haha

1 Like