Hi Morty.
This is the ONE major issue I have with YNAB. I still use it and have managed to get it so my Monzo transactions move over automatically (some people have created apps to allow this). There is a thread on the YNAB support forum where we are venting about the fact that the US users pay the same as UK (and others) yet have superior functionality in terms of the bank integration. I am still angry they don’t seem to be developing this as I LOVE YNAB but have really had to put a lot of extra work in with the manual entering of transactions.
They are going to have to resolve this fast or they will start to haemorrhage non-US users as more alternatives that sync with UK banks become available.
I haven’t used it - mainly because they charge - but https://syncforynab.com/ has been developed to allow for bank syncing for UK users. There are more discussions about that here:
Automatically import transactions to YNAB - #24 by timeconsumer