Merchant Data Corrections

That’s all I did. It’s a human picking up the requests, rather than an automated thing, so they’ll understand it

1 Like

It’s been updated! :tada:

Yep keeps getting reverted I’m not sure if someone is trolling or the system is just getting confused the new logo lasted a new record of two days hopefully it will get updated and stay.

This Uber logo changing back and forward is a weekly thing now and I am not doing it I promise.

2 Likes

We believe you the system must be bit overwhelmed lol I’ve sent one through anyway so hopefully it will get updated and stay this time.

1 Like

I think some people at Monzo have the ability to lock a merchant [group] to prevent further changes. Maybe that’s needed temporarily for Uber? @hughwells or @rika might know… (sorry for tagging :pray:)

1 Like

The problem with that is when they change logo again.

They’re still losing money so no idea why they want to spend more money on branding changes :confused:

But you can understand why we don’t want to lock the merchant group unless we need to.

1 Like

I think locking something as big as Uber wouldn’t be an issue as I’m sure someone in Monzo would recognize they have a new logo fairly quickly and unlock it for update.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to submit suggestions for Direct Debits? Do you have to wait until a payment is taken?

1 Like

Yes, once the first payment is made you’ll be able to submit a suggestion from the transaction screen. If that suggestion is accepted it’ll update the transaction and the details on the Payments tab.

1 Like

Fair enough, thanks!

Just submitted a merchant name (incorrectly the first two times :upside_down_face:) and logo and watched it update literally 30 seconds later. Please don’t let @RachelR leave!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I am not leaving anytime soon.

:hot_coral_heart:

EDIT: I have a leaving date :sob:

15 Likes

When are you leaving?? :cry:

9th of November :sob:

1 Like

Aww no way! You’ve been great :+1:

4 Likes

noooo

3 Likes