Introducing the new Get Paid tab 🎉

Sounds reasonable to me

1 Like

1% or max of £4 isn’t really a big deal is it. :+1:

2 Likes

Pretty similar pricing to direct debit collection.

Thanks Alan :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Christa from the Business Banking team :wave: . I wanted to let you know we’ve removed references to future pricing for the time being. It’s still possible that’s the future price, but we’re going to make sure we get it right. Over the next year, we’ll be developing our thinking, and we’ll update you (and all Monzo Business customers) as soon as we’ve got it.

5 Likes

Just posting an update for anyone else. I’ve used this now 3 times to request payments from client’s. Works like a charm. I just email the link from my phone. Payments into Monzo take about 5 days (longer than izettle) but for the saving on fees I don’t mind.

Only other comment I can make is, if there can be a way in future to get details of the Stripe fees paid (I.e. the fee schedule) for bookkeeping purposes. I remember why I ended up going with izettle in the first place, because their website was easy to navigate. Stripes website is not a good interface, if all you want is to take payments and ensure your books are correct. There is no clear report to get this. Not a biggie but it helps.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.