Introducing... The Monzo Business Card! šŸ’³

Hi, will the new business account offer Multiple business accounts or pots within an account that can have their own sort code and account number.

The reason Iā€™m asking is I wish to take rent from 2 separate properties but keep them in 2 separate accounts which will be easier to see if any payments are missed etc and then all expenses for that property will come out of that account too. Obviously I will still need to add this to my main business P&L etc too for the tax etc.

Is this going to be possible or will there be a better way ?

Iā€™m currently with Lloyds and with them itā€™s just a case of 2 completely separate accounts which I can access together via the app etc These are then integrated into FreeAgent for my accountant to do his bit.

Cheers

I doubt itā€™d be pots with different sort code/account numbersā€¦ that would be chaos when everyone starts setting up multiple pots.

Multiple accounts would be good though I agree (same on personal accounts).

Think of it now I agree with you but multiple accounts would work better anyway and easier to manage.

Hopefully Monzo will eventually add this to both business and personal accounts in time.

1 Like

Hey @jackcully, the card design looks smart.

Really looking forward to eventually getting onto the Business account beta so I can switch from Tide.

Hopefully see some of the ideas from the focus group come to fruition as well.

2 Likes

I will let my son know he is just starting a driving school up he is the youngest in the country

1 Like

Congratulations, hope all goes well for him :slight_smile:

I like the design. As mentioned it might be nice to lose the card numbers from the front

3 Likes

Looks amazing!

1 Like

Nothing special to be honest.
I was hoping to see something like this oneā€¦ but with a ā€œBusinessā€ word instead of ā€œInvestorā€.monzo_card

10 Likes

That card keeps returning to card discussions here :grin:

7 Likes

@jackcully I greatly appreciate that you guys take the time and effort to design these things. But in truth, I wouldnā€™t want a card that looks like the American express silver or an MBNA card.

Would love an M for Monzo on the card diagonally just to make it edgier, cause that the kind of bank you are.

Looks amazing guys!! :heart::+1:

1 Like

Nice colour I want get the business account is well !!!

1 Like

LOVE IT!!! Canā€™t wait for get one!

2 Likes