Introducing our new neon cards! 👀

Wait, I recognise that house! There was a great video on YouTube about it a while ago; found it through a Tom Scott newsletter

I’ve changed the RGB colours on my keyboard, mouse and computer case to #teamyellow

I’d take a photo but it’s too light at the moment to do it any justice :sunshine:

2 Likes

I think most did😂

2 Likes

Just got mine as well, I agree that glue on the envelope was super strong they didn’t hold back on the amount they put in either! :joy:

Turn off lights or shut the blinds/curtains :new_moon_with_face: :full_moon_with_face:

Looks pretty good in my Wallet, too…

I seriously regret not getting pink :upside_down_face:

I thought similar. Might have to leave TeamYellow now

Although the yellow is still brighter than my future so still glad I got the chance to get one

2 Likes

Anyone else tempted to not activate their new card and just have it as a keepsake? Assuming it will expire if you don’t activate straight away? #metalcard

1 Like

A little disappointed that my Flex virtual card has gone back to the basic one with the hot coral wavy line.

2 Likes

Exactly the same here :upside_down_face:

Did you have plus/premium? I would have thought it’ll of stayed like that

postman has been yay what about the glue on the envelope lol

Plus. Makes sense, though, because the ‘Plus’ Flex colour is linked to the holo card, which has now been de-activated.

2 Likes

More like superglue! It was definitely keeping people out!

3 Likes

I knew that my antique letter-opener would come in handy one day…

2 Likes

Traitor!

New colours coming soon (~2 weeks)

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that the new neon cards look like one piece of plastic, where as my hot coral card, looks like 2 pieces glued together?

I can’t seem to get a good enough photo!