Introducing our new neon cards! ๐Ÿ‘€

Yeah, mid-2019 Plus v1. You could keep Hot Coral or go with Lagoon Blue or Midnight Sky. Most people got stickers (some didnโ€™t!) and you got a t-shirt if you were cheeky.

1 Like

Ahh I remember it as I joined in 2019 and it asked me about it at sign up but because I was new to stuff like this I didnโ€™t then it stopped.

However the moment the current plus arrived I joined that straight away as in my opinion plus is great for ยฃ5/pm

1 Like

Hey thanks for linking - Iโ€™ve just pushed a change to add the neon colors as default background options too :disco: :sunshine: :juicy:

3 Likes

Yellow: #ffe400
Pink: #ff3eb0
Green: #44d12c

Still no postie today (or maybe Iโ€™m unlucky with my card) :disappointed:

1 Like

Pots all Sunshineโ€™d up. Now do I activate the SY card or keep the white metal :thinking:

4 Likes

You canโ€™t have a Yellow Avatar & not a yellow card! :eyes:

5 Likes

My Pots have images, so nowhere for my yellow to be represented :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I tried for a good 30 seconds to remove it before I saw it was a TM mark :joy:

3 Likes

Imagines donโ€™t do this justice, itโ€™s bright pink and also amazing

You know what would really do these cards justice, app iconโ€™s to match :eyes:

6 Likes

What happens if you donโ€™t? Does it not expire after X days

1 Like

The pink is amazing

1 Like

:juicy: :juicy: :juicy: :grin:

4 Likes

Shame itโ€™s not :sunshine: :eyes:

2 Likes

The pink โ€œmonzoโ€ on the green card is so vibrant that it appears to float above the card :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I need to do now is refer 2 friends then I can order green and compare it to yellow that should be arriving anytime soon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

At least Iโ€™m not alone then

Disco time :disco: :man_dancing:

5 Likes

Anyone else try to remove the bit of dirt in the corner and then realise itโ€™s TM? :joy: also did they superglue the envelope shut??

6 Likes