Introducing our new neon cards! 👀

Are the cards available for Joint Accounts?

ducks

20 Likes

I was expecting color on the metal card. Guess that ain’t happening :sob::sob::eyes:

1 Like

Same here…

I didnt even log in yesterday, otherwise I would have got the missus to get the Juicy Green card…

Ahh well, will stick with my nice white metal card :slight_smile:

1 Like

Missed the boat on the post from yesterday unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

Our debit cards aren’t made out of recycled materials at the moment, but it’s something we’re exploring.

They are, however, 100% carbon neutral, as we purchase carbon removals so any emissions associated with our debit cards are removed from the atmosphere, on behalf of our suppliers.

You can find out more about this here https://monzo.com/i/protecting-the-environment/carbon-neutral

This is in line with our commitment to reach net zero as a business by 2030, and you can read more about our environmental policy Protecting the environment

5 Likes

:soon:

4 Likes

We don’t have investor cards available in our neon colours, sorry! But when your neon card expires, we’ll replace it with an investor card in your previous design.

1 Like

Oh please, no! Don’t copy the greenwashers! Copy Triodos and GoHenry!

2 Likes

Gutted I missed yesterdays post, I love the yellow!

2 Likes

Would love one of these - have referred most of my family over the years. :grinning:

1 Like

Gonna have to assume there are no plans to include these on the premium/plus cards then?

1 Like

Is it possible to have more than one active card? These look really cool but I don’t want lose my metal card either which I really like/ deal with the faff of changing my details on things!

1 Like

What an awful promo

Literally ALL of my friends have a Monzo account already… it’s 2022

7 Likes

I’ll join in with those who are asking:

• Can you upgrade to Plus from free and choose one of the neon cards?
  • Can you obtain a neon card if you are already a Plus member?
  • Are the numbers embossed at the front or printed on the back?
2 Likes

I’d love one of these cards but I think I’ve missed the boat :cry:

1 Like

I’ve not had an app alert yet as well

Premium users:

So, are the numbers embossed (bad) or are they printed on the back (better)?

4 Likes

Ooof. Premium users would have to really want a different colour to go for this!

4 Likes

Tremendous.