Introducing our new neon cards! 👀

I don’t know which I’d prefer. Green? Pink?

Nice colours. Would love a yellow one

No one - then they don’t get a card. It’s limited edition, not meant to be for everyone to get a card :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

The tiktok/Instagram video has it under various lighting

2 Likes

I think this is a great promo - and I hope I’ll be able to get one for ‘free’ even if I am still waiting for my account to be opened. @AlanDoe? :eyes:

1 Like

hopefully i get the message! replied to the forum yesterday would quite like the pink or green one

1 Like

Would be good to get confirmation if the card numbers are on the back or front :eyes:

3 Likes

The Monzo plus card is still my favourite. Presumably getting one of these would deactivate the plus card?

Yep massive environmental crisis so let’s pump out more plastics for the look at me crowd.

10 Likes

Well, well… called it quite a while ago:

5 Likes

I want the pink…
The green reminds me of the Wise card :astonished:

3 Likes

The TikTok makes it look like they’re on the back, but they may just be template cards ofc!

1 Like

It’s a real shame that it’s JUST for new signup referrals, I have previously convinced all my friends and family to be on Monzo, Am an investor, Testflight user, Monzo premium, the works, Would love to give these cards a go but feel a lil left out :frowning_face:

1 Like

Did you comment before 12am? You get one without having to do that if you did

My card expires early next year and that pink is just chefs kiss

Pretty sure I’ve no friends left to sign up but shared my link none the less :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Can we get the new Twitter logo as an option for the app, icon, plus the other colours.

7 Likes

:point_up: That’s a great idea :+1:

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll get the notification as replied yesterday… liking the green card

If you got a message on here asking for your email I assume you will do

I’m just waiting for my lovely notification!

3 Likes

Love the green card with the pink Monzo logo. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’d love to get one, I’ve referred friends and family already :frowning: shouted the houses off Monzo but I sadly think I’ll be missed.

2 Likes