Initiative Q - Thoughts & Referrals

No problem… i’m waiting for @Dannytc to verify me :wink:

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile:

I did straight away yesterday, noticed you need to refresh the page a couple of time to get it pick it up, kept telling me @nickh still needed to verify me ha.

1 Like

Thanks Leon. I have signed up using your link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thought I would join the train and add my referral link, nothing to lose anyway :smile:

Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites. My personal invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BwocBmjm7

Done :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks mate :grinning:

1 Like

All aboard the train! Full steam ahead :smiley:

Just signed up through your link as the first was no longer working. Here is mine if anyone needs one.

Can’t wait to be 100k richer

Please could you verify my registration. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as a free lunch and these people have nothing at all so far beyond very vague ideas and potentially a lot of contact details to spam / sell / market to

The chain of sign ups here reminds me a bit of those superstitious Facebook chains :man_facepalming:

Maybe it’s because I’ve already been through the crazy surge of online pyramid schemes that sprang up in the dot com boom when I was a teenager but I’m really not tempted to sign up to this even just in exchange for my details

2 Likes

It looks more like just another blockchain they are planning to start, lots of them starting up daily, its surprising how many actually do quite well at the start until everyone sells off within a week of launch ha

That’s fair - Given the sheer lack of information, or tangible product, I don’t think anyone expects anything (sign ups, or anything further).

The option is there for people if they want it, but I don’t think this thread spiral into a negative place.

If and when more information becomes available, people can add it here.

3 Likes

No crypto has found mainstream use as a practical everyday currency though, which is what Q is supposed to be. They instead have ended up being a speculative asset people can gamble with - e.g. I made a 2.6% gain out of BTC fluctuation in the last few days

There is also nothing on the Q site that implies it’s going to be blockchain based technology like existing coins. All they’ve got is a waiting list so far

Edit: I personally don’t think having a productive sceptical discussion of the Q Initiative in this thread is really off topic. Totally open to being convinced otherwise though :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Seems like a new payment processor. One of those give it a go and see what happens.

Anyone know anything more about it?!?

Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites. My personal invite link:

Hey @saul_gaunt - I think you missed this thread! lol

Oh lord. This is probably making the rounds on Facebook.

1 Like

Smells ++fishy to me!!! Thanks for heads up on other thread!!

1 Like