Improving the look of Bank Transfers in the feed

So my feed is very nearly complete in terms of enrichment of transactions with location and logos etc. The one omission I have is the inability to attached a logo/location/proper title to a bank transfer, specifically my salary as that’s how my employer pays me.

Is this something that could be added in the future?

6 Likes

It’d be nice to be able to add your own photos to Bank Transfers. I know you can suggest info on merchants to :mondo: but being able to add your own photos would be a next level.

Monzo seem to have a problem with people uploading their own photos… due to what might be uploaded I believe. This is why Pot’s doesn’t have custom photos at the moment… however I believe this is something they are going to look into and work out how it can be achieved :slight_smile:

Although some staff have insinuated that might be the issue, I don’t think it’s actually the reason why. Solely because you can already upload files in the form of receipts.

I imagine it’s just trying to prioritise the most requested & important features first, I have no doubt they will implement it :+1:t2:

And profile photos - which is even more crucial as it’s public …

1 Like

Fair point, I didn’t think of that… you’d have thought it wouldn’t be too hard then because the code to upload and sorting the data are already there as you said for recipes…