How are you “winning” this month?

Little place called Albury!
It’s on the NSW/Victoria border :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not gambling…surpisingly it leaves me with money ha ha

Finished my uni assignment a week early. Somehow got past the procrastination!

It’s surprising how relieved you feel once it’s out of the way.

Recently had a promotion at work so this month will be figuring out what’s expected of me. Shouldn’t be a bad March (I hope), looking forward to it.

5 Likes

How do you do it?
How did you manage to get out of procrastinating? Tell me your secrets

1 Like

Just signed my documentation for a PhD studentship at Newcastle Uni

5 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think there is a secret formula :weary:. It comes in bursts.
I feel adding some pressure generally kicks me into doing things and getting it done.
Getting myself to think it’s due earlier than it is helps.

I think I will keep to my bad methods. I can’t submit early as I just worry about it and keep re reading and just get depressed and overwhelming. Basically if someone can take my Mac away I would be fine lol

1 Like

I also know that feeling. On another assignment I wasn’t confident I’d answered the question correctly.

Turns out I had, but I still stressed over it until the deadline passed where I felt happy that I couldn’t change it even if I wanted to.

Yeah! I use distractions like painting my room or doing something for a whole day to distract myself. Then I reward myself after the essay (normally with a tattoo that I somehow managed to book wonderfully with my essays last year). Next year is a much better uni year for me though :yellow_heart:

1 Like