Flux: thank you and goodbye

Hoping for a big 2020 for Flux and services like it! :+1:

Would love an itemised bill for all my transactions. Supermarkets and all.

3 Likes

:eyes:
So this is on Twitter:

But I can’t seem to find it on any official site. :thinking:

3 Likes

I thought Papa John just did frozen pizza

They have shops?

I’d go as far to say as they rival Domino’s and Pizza Hut for cooked takeaway/delivery pizza.

I prefer them to Pizza Hut.

3 Likes

According to their website there aren’t any in Northern Ireland, which is why I’ve never seen one in the wild

This may be controversial but

Papa Johns garlic sauce > Domino’s garlic sauce :garlic:

8 Likes

I can’t even. And I thought you were cool…

1 Like

It’s garlic custard.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

The sauces are the worst part of Papa John’s imo lol. Their dough is amazing and their sides are great though… plus they go up to xxl pizzas :eyes:

2 Likes

Would guess /hope some good offers

3 Likes

Free pizza time? :pray: :pizza:

2 Likes

They do.

1 Like

Consider this a sneak peek of a splashy announcement and launch offer we’ve got planned soon! You are now officially “in the know” :wink: Better pick out your favourite pizza now and start working up your appetites :grin::pizza: watch this space! :eyes:

6 Likes

If only there were any Papa Johns near me. :sweat_smile:

I think there are 2 that i know of… one in dungannon and one up in west belfast.

Think they may fall under papa johns ireland perhaps rather than uk if thats how you were searching.

Cant help but be personally disappointed its a retailer i cant ever use but another bigger retailer can only be a good thing

EDIT: Scratch that… only 1 in northern ireland is the dungannon one, west belfast one closed in 2018 :-1:

1 Like

I’m confused. Is this integration just for Starling then? :thinking: I don’t understand why they are @ing them but not Monzo

That person doesn’t appear to work for flux , just someone that found out and probably has starling not monzo.

That tweet comes from a Starling mega fan / “influencer”.

Does flux not work at EAT any more? Purchased something there the other day and it didn’t show up any kind of receipt.

I visited an Eat. on Monday and everything worked fine? Might be worth reaching out to Flux to see what went wrong?

1 Like