Flux: thank you and goodbye

I saw that. A strange post here and the same post in another thread. Thought the 2-thread post was weird/spam - but now it makes sense in the other thread only.

I had no idea about the Beat The Receipt campaign so the cashback was a pleasant surprise when I was buying breakfast at EAT. ahead of my early flight from Heathrow on Friday.

Looking at when the campaign started though it’s a little surprising that all 4000 haven’t been claimed yet!

3 Likes

Exactly the same position as you! Bought brekkie from Eat in Edinburgh airport to find my coffee refunded (this was last Saturday).

Amazed 4000 customers hadn’t claimed the reward yet.

2 Likes

So my KFC receipts stopped coming through as of late I don’t know if it’s just this one branch in particular but they have worked flawlessly before that this one I’ve been using is one in Wood Green if that makes any difference.

Morning! We did stop receiving data from KFC on Friday for a few hours which caused a bit of a delay while we sorted the issue with them.

As far as I know it’s back up and running now - our devs are going to re-run matching today which should ensure that any missing receipts are populated. If you don’t receive yours by the end of the day please give me a shout and I’ll take a look for you :blush:

3 Likes

Beautiful stuff thanks for the insight @samantha.flux much appreciated I’ll keep you posted if there’s no change but I think it will all work itself out ^__^.

1 Like

Any updates samantha :eyes:

I connected flux awhile ago, but I’ve never seen an itemised receipt. I just searched through the help for flux and it took me through the flow, again, for connecting flux. Does this mean I somehow became disconnected? Or is there just no way for Monzo to know I’m already connected?

If I haven’t been connected will flux retrospectively add receipt data or do I need to go back to kfc just to test it? :joy:

Try looking at Profile > Settings > Manage apps and devices. If connected to Flux you should see it there. If not then probably means you need to reconnect :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Nathan - not sure if you saw the announcement but we’re now live with Just Eat! We’re also offering 50% cashback (up to £10) for the first 2,500 people to order. We’re about half-way through so if you move quickly you’ll be able to nab the offer :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi Dan :wave: It’s possible that going through the help section of Monzo just took you through the flow again. Have you been to KFC (or any of the other retailers) in the past few months? If so, click on a transaction and you should see a receipt there.

Some retailers may retrospectively generate a receipt, but I don’t think it’ll happen as standard - it depends on the level of data that we’ve had from Monzo and the retailer as not everything will refresh so we won’t be able to identify and match the transactions.

2 Likes

Hi Samantha,

Yes i saw that and congrats on your first online partner :clap:

And thanks, ive already tested it out and looks great. Hope to see more and more be added in the future

1 Like

Hi @samantha.flux I can say I tried Just Eats yesterday and it worked seamlessly and the cash back was a lovely gesture to it felt like a free meal haha :slight_smile: so that was a bonus loving all the work yourself and the team at flux are doing keep it up.

3 Likes

I went to KFC last in the middle of May, but I don’t see an itemised receipt for that purchase even though flux was enabled on my account at that time.

Hey Dan :wave:

If this was a kiosk transaction, then the receipt wouldn’t have generated as we’re not currently receiving a full set of data for these (though we’re getting close to sorting this out).

I’d be happy to look into it for you if you’d like to send through a screenshot of the transaction to help@tryflux.com. If we’ve received the data from KFC then our team will be able to manually match the transaction which will generate the receipt for you. And failing that, we’ll at least be able to explain what went wrong :blush:

Although we had some hiccups when we first launched with KFC, things are running pretty smoothly now and our delivery rates just keep getting better - though I will caveat that by noting that we’ve had some issues the past few days (KFC wasn’t sending through data to us)! It’s sorted now for live transactions and we’re working on backfilling as we speak. But as a general rule, it should be working pretty smoothly these days if you want to take it for another spin! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for all your help :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure I used a kiosk, so that explains that one. And what a brilliant excuse to try out KFC :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Just used Just Eat, got my 50% cashback straight away. No issues. I love Flux, from this, to loyalty cards, to free random coffees.

Keep it coming!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Morning everyone! :wave:

I wanted to pop by and invite you all down to our next Open Office event in September - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/flux-open-office-whats-next-tickets-66557333777

For those not in London, we’ll be looking at the different ways we can get you involved and get the content to you - so don’t worry if you’re not able to be there on the night!

Any questions just give me a shout :grinning:

Sam

3 Likes

Love the new receipt pending update.

This ones been “pending” for 4 hours though… is it down again? :thinking:

2 Likes