Flux: thank you and goodbye

Just for a bit of balance, I use Flux with my Starling account and have never had an issue other than a delay with my KFC receipt appearing once.

1 Like

The receipts always come straight through at Eat when I use my physical card. I used Apple Pay today and there was a delay. That might be worth testing out internally.

1 Like

When’s Costa coming to Monzo?

1 Like

I’m also interested to hear updates on this soon!

1 Like

Anyone attend the open office last night and care to share the details?

When can we expect the Colonel Club Integration? I think that was the main talking point if im not mistaken

4 Likes

Oh… my… god… that would be amazing! :chicken:

4 Likes

Hi Nathan! We’re in the midst of writing up a summary of the night, but to answer your specific question, we’re due to finish our internal testing this week :partying_face: We’ll then need to organise the launch from an operational perspective with KFC so we don’t have an official date yet, but we’re talking weeks rather than months. I’ll post a link here to the blog write-up once it’s done for those who are interested :blush:

5 Likes

Shame it’s KFC. BurgerKing would be a better addition imo. Well both are nasty fastfood outlets but we stopped going to KFC years ago as everything was just inedible. :frowning:
I don’t suppose these apply to global outlets do they? Just UK national?

Only time i go to burgerking is when at the airport or on holidays personally lol.

Great to hear :slightly_smiling_face: looking forward to reading the summary

Yep I used for the receipt and sure enough it arrived but so did the paper one aargh!

Hi everyone! Thanks for your patience while we put this together - you can read all about the Open Office event here: https://bit.ly/2Iwz8DY

You’ll also see a link at the bottom of the post to the question and answer session. Let me know if you’d like me to clarify anything or if you’ve got any other questions.

Have a fab weekend! :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi Samantha,

I have one question that i dont think has been answered before that maybe you could answer.

I am a monzo customer that has linked my monzo account with flux and used it a few times with kfc, I also have a starling card. If i were to sign up with flux on my starling card would this be theoretically two flux accounts?

Just thinking with the potential kfc loyalty and future partnerships loyalty programs launching in the future how will this be impacted if i were to use both cards linked to flux :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Nathan :wave:t3:Great question! At the moment we do treat your Monzo and Starling Flux accounts as separate - though this could change in the future for sure.

The good news is that using two separate accounts won’t affect the accumulation of Colonel’s Club points, as the points are ‘stored’ in your Colonel’s Club account - so transactions from both your Monzo and your Starling account can funnel through to your Colonel’s Club account without any trouble.

Hope that helps to clarify things a bit :blush:

2 Likes

@samantha.flux I’ve emailed you regarding the starling kfc beta

1 Like

Pret is the big one for me. Since Pret is taking over Eat (which supports Flux), maybe it will spur Pret to pick this up?

2 Likes

Just linked my KFC card upto my starling account and receipt appeared instantly in my account

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show us your Dock!

Gotta start somewhere I guess

How the hell did this get posted to this thread…?

1 Like

Quick edit your post no-one will know anything happened :wink:

1 Like