Flux: thank you and goodbye

Yeah worked for me on Apple Pay also.

Wonder when an update will come for the Costa link up, really thought it would be done by now if im honest :thinking:

2 Likes

All of the feedback we receive in this forum is so helpful. We are working hard to build an amazing product for our users.

We have set-up a Trustpilot account and it would be great to get your feedback on our page; the process should take only a couple of minutes but the reviews are very valuable to us,

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.tryflux.com

Thank you!

4 Likes

The digital receipts would look nicer if there was a separate section for VAT information, rather than it looking like the VAT is just another item of the transaction (see screenshot below). Not sure if this improvement would be from @Flux or Monzo’s side (or a mixture of both).

Photo%2007-04-2019%2C%2019%2021%2021

4 Likes

Managed to find a retailer nearby to try on Friday. It took until Today for the receipt to show up but it works wonderfully. Big thumbs up from me.

Not been able to test this yet. Been waiting for Costa, but I imagine they’re making sure they’ll be able to support the huge influx (heh) of new transactions? 🤷

1 Like

I don’t post enough about stuff I’m happy with.

The Flux integration is awesome. Works really well with Eat and was happy to have an instant refund on a coffee for #BeatTheReceipt

Great unexpected bonus. Keep the partners coming, I’ve shopped at Itsu and Eat more due to this. Well done.

4 Likes

Still not working for me at my local KFC(s) :cry:

Do you have to pay by card or does it work with Android Pay too?

I think you have to pay by card.

I’ve been three times since the switch on. Twice contactless (and got a receipt) once GPay and got nothing.

I have used Apple Pay both times and it worked for me.

One thing to check is that you use an actual register and not one of the self-serve kiosks.

2 Likes

I done Apple Pay at EAT it worked and I done card as well as Apple Pay at KFC and got a receipt on both it just might take a moment to come up but it’s definitely there for me ^_^.

1 Like

Hmm thanks guys :blush:

I’ve used Google Pay at the actual register a few times now and it hasn’t worked. I’ll try and remember next time to give it a go with the physical card to see if that makes a difference :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Same here, used at KFC multiple times via Apple Pay and no receipts showing in Monzo :neutral_face:

Hmm odd one… can you both maybe check the new manage apps section and make sure flux is enabled?

If is it then maybe someone from flux can take a look? :man_shrugging:

Would be nice for flux to give another little update on costa as well :eyes:

Likewise - It appears it is not working at my local KFC and Flux appears to be listed as a trusted integration?

I remember reading a while back you need to buy at the till and not the self service kiosks…

Were you all paying at the till?

We were :wink:

For me: Drive thru.

You are right about transactions not working at self-service kiosks. For those of you that have made purchases at till, using your card or Apple/Android pay we have been experiencing some issues at KFC branches. Please see our help page if you are missing your receipt and sorry for the inconvenience, https://help.tryflux.com/the-flux-platform/missing-a-receipt

3 Likes

It’s too much hassle to contact you and then go back and forth to provide all the details you would need. If you’re aware can you not just fix it and roll it out? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

So not “likewise” then :rofl: :wink: