Flux: thank you and goodbye

Love me some chicken :hugs: nicely done @Flux looking forward to using this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this support the loyalty card, the Colonel Card?

1 Like

If you love chicken and can find some time to attempt to locate the bucket & submit an entry - you could win one month of free KFC :chicken:

Our Golden Bucket status tracker for each city is here & I’ll be updating during comp run time of 10-3pm :slight_smile: https://blog.tryflux.com/goldenbuckettracker-ba4c04ea874d

1 Like

Ooo don’t tempt me haha I might even make a trip up to Brum for this as well if I have the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flux will introduce the ability to link your Monzo card to your Colonel Club card soon

4 Likes

Scroll up 4 posts from yours :wink:

1 Like

D’oh, but looking forward for that to be launched!

3 Likes

Now this is awesome I only have a digital one as far as I know so I’m guessing it’s just the case of linking the number from that with your Monzo :slight_smile:

Groovy. Thanks. Shame it’s not backdated… last night’s would be great to show in Monzo. Never mind! :smiley:

Any more exciting big companies jumping on board soon?

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

Now we’re talking Flux! This is great. With the news of the points being done automatically in the next stage is also very welcome.

2 Likes

OK, if that’s off topic, I should rephrase. What is Flux’s ethical policy?

I’ve been hoping for something like this! I hope that works at Costa too when they’ve finished implementing support for Costa.

The future is bright! Thank you, Flux!

2 Likes

Flux don’t produce the meat, nore do they encourage you to go to KFC.

They’re merely a service provider so if you’re not a KFC customer you won’t ever see this. So no ethical policy is needed :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I dispute that their service doesn’t encourage you to go to KFC - just look at this thread.

The classic argument for platform immunity has been thoroughly worn out by now as well.

Discussing over here:

https://community.monzo.com/t/flux-at-kfc/61762/19?u=nexusmaniac

KFC definitely works :wink:

1 Like

I can feel an “ethical policy” rant coming on but I’ll refrain :laughing:

Back on topic…

I don’t go to KFC that often, so it is of little value to me. I do however appreciate Monzo and Flux for their efforts to accommodate the huge amount of people that do :clap:

I look forward to seeing who the next merchant is. As mentioned above it would be good to see a huge supermarket chain :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I don’t go to KFC either.

But I am glad that a large UK wide chain has taken this up, hopefully others to come but getting a company the size of KFC on board is a great sign.

13 Likes

Maybe Ladbrokes or William Hill is next.

Presumably you could get your bets on the receipt in the app!

So, with the express purpose of trying out digital receipts, I just purchased a meal at Pod for the first time, Euston Tower, London (which is on the map as being available) and when I asked for a digital receipt the person serving said no only paper receipts are available. When I insisted they should be available at Pod according to the Flux website he told me maybe at other shops but not this one.

Suffice to say I didn’t receive a digital receipt. Is this perhaps because I used Apple Pay instead of my card?