eToro

Read an article about these guys and wondered if anyone on here used them before?

Haven’t actually used them but they’ve been around for a while so they seem legit, compared to some other scammy Forex brokers.

However, with all those “get rich quick” schemes, the question becomes, if it’s that easy to become rich quick then why aren’t they doing it themselves? Surely it must be more profitable to just do those trades yourself than just profiting off other’s trade commissions?

I use them a fair bit - made about 25% return on some investment in Bitcoin the other day.

They offer a “demo” mode, where you can trade with fake money on the real exchanges, and a real mode which requires your £££.

They’re great - if anyone’s interested in using them, feel free to use my referral link & get yourself a free $20 (only valid for 10 users) - http://etoro.tw/2sbx5vn

Shout if you have any questions, happy to answer them.

Do you have to ‘trade’ every day and is it really worth it in terms of time vs return as some of these things you may spend ages just taping away for £2 returns.

1 Like

You can leave them in as long as you want - some items (like commodities) have an “over day/weekend price” - ie, you pay a fee to hold those items for a longer period of time.

The amount of return you make is obviously related to how much you put in - it’s the % return that you should be looking at, not value of return.

I think I got lucky with the Bitcoins - there are a few other cryptocurrencies you can invest in as well, including some of the currency/companies that are around.

Just invest and wait, bitcoin is just going up and there is no stopping it.