Not sure where you got that figured for NatWest as their official 24 Annual Results says over 19M and I would assume its gone up since.
Obviously there are more metrics to it than number of customers ultimately
Not sure where you got that figured for NatWest as their official 24 Annual Results says over 19M and I would assume its gone up since.
Obviously there are more metrics to it than number of customers ultimately
Starting to see what you mean now with their TikTok🤦♂️
I think this is a little exaggerated but this is, in fact, the future of how brands will drive engagement. I’m in my mid-30s so lots of the content and trends are beyond me …but I don’t think you’re appreciating how Gen Z will grow and be the banks major target audience
In my books it beats stale or ‘professional’ content that the dinosaurs push out. I prefer Monzo’s content to a horse running across a beach anyday ![]()
I was about to mention these. The fraud features are unique, although I think Revolut has just very recently copied some of this with ‘Street Mode’
Seems like Monzo, Starling, Revolut and Chase are all pretty similar really, it was mostly the number of customers that swung it for me. I did get won over by its aesthetics though despite considering it too “unprofessional looking” for a bank at first. It has a uniquely bright debit card lol
I think the new controls around larger payments are pretty innovative, especially having to ask a trusted contact to approve.
Reality is if you come up with something good your competitors will rip it off as quickly as they can
I think they still innovate. The delayed payment timer is one of those things I just thought ‘why doesn’t every bank do that?!’
The ‘this isn’t Monzo calling’ is genius!
bill splitting is simple
Monzo labs
Credit score is nicely integrated
Investments is new and nicely done with the new product with iShares etc.
Any more?
I wonder how many people actually undo payments? Would be nice to see some stats on it.
As for Labs, well it may not be the best example… Is Monzo labs dead?
Undo payments is just a nice value add. Nice innovation that literally cost anything to add.
It’s those touches I think add loads of value, rather than a clunky old bank UI.
Same with the fraud checker. Just nice seamless integration to see.
I turned the undo payment thing off as I have eyes and check my payments before I send them ![]()
You’d be surprised the amount of people that consider stuff like that a '“good feature”. Take Curve for example and their ability to move transactions between cards so long as you were still within the short window of time. People hailed that as groundbreaking once
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.