Custom Pot - images to use

Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

You’re a legend @nicdall! If there wasn’t a limit on pots I’d have 100 by now ahaha.

Small request, I really liked the previous design for the shake, would it be possible to re-add a version with that? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Of course! I’ve re-added the old version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not safe to be standing on the tracks. Who at Monzo is in charge of teaching Hot chip basic life skills :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

/s

All the images I created are in my shared album, see above.

It’s only a small piece of a track. I don’t think a train would fit on there :smiley:

(Also, this was created my a customer and not Monzo)

Are you still not making any more pots?? I would still love a date night and nail (beauty) pot. Thanks :blush:

You’re a legend!

1 Like

image image image

image image

5 Likes

Some new designs im playing with

2 Likes

Love the simplicity - cheers Ashley :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

One more request for @nicdall if you’re ever tinkering again - would it be possible to have an image with a shopping trolley? :shopping_cart:

As always, massively appreciated if you do but no worries if you don’t have time! :slight_smile::pray:

2 Likes

They are great, but I’d love to see more hot chip ones! They are the best, and so many more I want all the time!

1 Like

@nicdall your pots and icons are amazing!

Curious to know what your using to make them? Is it just Photoshop?

1 Like

Thanks @JackW!

I use vectr.com, which is just an online basic version of illustrator :blush:

What kind of hot chip pots are you thinking ?

Iwould love a hot chip on a date night, hot chip getting nails done and maybe haircuts too, also a day at the horse racing would be great! I could keep naming more too, but they are 3 I would definitely put to good use. Thank you :blush:

When you need an image for a “new guitar’ pot, this one works quite well! It maybe a niche use for it, but thanks!

3 Likes

I like these! A bills would be great :grin:

I loved @nicdall icons however I notice they were really small in the feed so I created a few of my own

2 Likes