Curve chat

If you use @anon76813087’s code, you go into a waiting list.

Any other code allows you straight in :wink:

3 Likes

proactive or not, would you mind giving me some actually working ref code first, I’ll whine later…

5KDHQ is a working code. But if it is not working for you then something has gone wrong in the sign up process and it is best to contact Curve Customer Service.

I suspect that @anon44204028 code is over used and doesn’t work anymore. :wink:

(You could try LV0XQ) :stuck_out_tongue:

I have heard of people having issues with entering any code but Curve Customer Service seem very helpful, I am sure they can assist

I doubt that’s true, but just in case, this one works.

No. It is working. My code 5KDHQ is quite straightforward but if entering other codes make sure you don’t get confused between the number 0 and the letter O

1 Like

strange, curve app actually allows me to go forward (without any code, queue like non-existing concept)… it must have been hallucination then and/or alfa-morlock had intervened…

Yeah, it’s a 0 in my code which is LV0XQ

:+1::sunglasses::innocent:

It doesn’t matter who’s referral code you actually use, as they all currently offer the same £5 bonus

2 Likes

If that code doesn’t work try this one: 2AC2S

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you are having trouble with the queue or entering your referral code (e.g. 5KDHQ) you can try contacting info@imaginecurve.com for assistance

1 Like

thank you, app is working now (and thus not showing any queue position anymore), i registered a card and now it should be approved (soon, i hope). i havent entered any code… it appears somebody had accelerated the process probably based on my whining here…

3 Likes

Glad it is now sorted for you :grin:

1 Like

well, i guess it doesn’t make much sense to ask if this service is actually (not just declaratively) secure since it collects card verification codes?

So, for those yet to fully use Curve, a really clever feature is having the ability to retrospectively change the underlying card used for the transaction. You have 14 days to effect the change.

Again, very neat.

4 Likes

For transactions of less than £100 if I recall correctly

Purchases under £1000!

3 Likes

Had curve since they made it available for everyone not just businesses, only really use it at places that offer the bonuses but would concider using it for everything . Do we know if Monzo get charged more per transaction if it goes through curve as theres technically 2 transactions going on?