Back for me now too.

1 Like

Just in time for your cake day too!

Happy cake day! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks
Oh wow 6 years.

2 Likes

Anyone noticed the random lockdown just now for a few minutes? :eyes: I wonder what happened / I was getting worried!

3 Likes

Just some standard Discourse maintenance.

6 Likes

Just as I hit ‘Post’ on the Card of the Week poll!

(Shameless promotion – go vote for your favourite bank cards!)

Why are threads like this approved?

(Not linking to it, so that OP doesn’t get a notification, as it’s not really on them)

A clearly duplicate thread, surely there’s a merge option for new threads that haven’t been approved? “Approve but close” and link to the actual thread for feedback?

5 Likes

Did we get to the bottom of flagged posts being hidden too. Is that intentional?

This post didn’t go through an approval process as the user has been on the forum for quite a while :thinking:

6 Likes

Ahh yes! My bad!

There’s going to be lots more of the same theme though…

4 Likes

@AlanDoe can we get the twitter thread unlocked?

Also can I suggest renaming this thread to community feedback or something along those lines.

Patience is a virtue.

The clue is probably in the soapbox topic title, but that’s not really a twitter/x discussion thread. If you want a twitter thread you should make one.

It definitely is, that’s all people use it for.

We don’t another thread for exactly the same thing.

1 Like

Seems to be more about Elon Musk than anything else from what I read when I hop onto it. Evidenced by the fact it got derailed by Tesla talk.

Only cause people kept renaming the thread backwards and forwards. It should be a generic X.com discussion thread imo - which inherently will include conversation around Musk.

1 Like

That would be better. Who keeps changing it back?

@holdencarver & You :stuck_out_tongue:

Seemed like an endless (at one point) switching match :eyes:

I tried changing it twice to Twitter Discussion Thread a while back and gave up. For the same reason I’d prefer

I’ve never changed it to the discussion title it has now.

Yea, I know, you were trying to change it back! :slight_smile:

1 Like