Collected thoughts on card design

Probably because I cancelled haha.

2 Likes

Anyone has the new TSB Card on Apple Pay? Curious as to how it looks

6 Likes

Hmmm, VISA logo looks kinda weird. Ik it’s reflective irl but eh

3 Likes

The TSB logo also looks a bit weird and isn’t consistently placed on the credit and debit card.

Once you notice you can’t unsee it!

2 Likes

I just love the Apple Card gradients

5 Likes

Best colour actually

6 Likes

To be fair they look as though brand guidelines were followed to the T - much nicer design than I’ve seen in previous TSB card iterations.

1 Like

Best colour in GPay too:

11 Likes

Does Monzo still do investor metal cards for people joining Premium?

Yes

3 Likes

What’s everyone’s favourite design here

2 Likes

My favourite designs are the Child & Co Visa Debit, Chase Mastercard and the original Curve “swirl” design, which looked particularly good on a flat card with all the card information on the back (as they printed it most recently).

2 Likes

My favourites are also the child and co card, but also the Monzo Plus card. The Chase card is nice and definitely among my favourites but the aesthetic is a little too flat feeling for me, which only really works for me when the card is white or metal.

I also like what I’ve seen of the Frost card so far.

A special honourable mention for the Zen card, as I suspect not many will have one, but it’s a very nice looking card.

If I had to pick just one card to be my favourite, it’s the Monzo Plus one. Child and co a very close second.

2 Likes

I really like Tymit design I have mentioned it before and maybe the new Nationwide FlexAccount card

1 Like

Nationwide have new cards?

They’ve had them for a little while now. They’re further up the thread:

https://community.monzo.com/t/collected-thoughts-on-card-design/113314/466?u=dd04

2 Likes

And they do look better in-person than that Google Pay image suggests.

2 Likes

For me the Monzo Premium tops it, followed by Chase and then Monzo Plus.

If I absolutely had to pick just one I’d say Monzo Premium

3 Likes

Monzo premium is my favourite, closely followed by the classic Amex cards ( green or gold). Monzo plus doesn’t do it for me but see it’s popular

3 Likes