Collected thoughts on card design

Top one looks like my 4 year old attacked it with crayons. Shame because platinum card is one of the best looking and iconic cards in my opinion

2 Likes

Capital Express
or
American One

6 Likes

I like the bottom one but in truth I realllllly want the Rose Gold Amex to launch in the U.K.

1 Like

It’s the same way as the standard Revolut card – supposed to be more “natural” because the mag strip being at the bottom means the card is still the right way round when swiping it. Although it just leads to confusion with Curve which has elements in every direction

1 Like

I like the choice they offer to US cardholders but if I was in the US and after a platinum card I think I’d still go with the standard.

Like @Stompy I just want the rose gold (or just metal gold) card to launch in the UK. Not really sure why they’re prioritising European markets when I suspect there is wider acceptance in the UK than on the continent

2 Likes

I actually like the top one. Couldn’t tell you why in any detail. It just looks nice imo.

2 Likes

I also quite like the top one, although the resemblance to the Capital One arrow device is odd. It would have worked better if they didn’t have that bit.

2 Likes

Got the new Curve card today!

It’s very pretty.

2 Likes

I think it looks quite nice in person!

1 Like

GPB?

That’s a new currency.

10 Likes

Got mine today too. It actually is quite pretty in person. The back looks nice too but you need a microscope to read the details!

3 Likes

Yeah! I wish the type on the back was just 2 or 4 points larger!

Looking at that text makes me feel like I need reading glasses at age 24 :joy:

That’s quite good in a way, as it deters shoulder-surfing or casual fraud from “seeing” someone’s details when they were unwittingly waving their card about. I accept that it’s not great for accessibility, but then you always have the full card details in the app too with Curve.

The in-app details are presented in a way that’s compatible with screen readers and other assistive technologies too, I believe.

1 Like

Got my Curve Card. It is absolutely beautiful in person!
I think this is the next hot coral eye catch marketing to happen. I just hope they make a really good metal card now :smiley:

Edit: It actually does say " Made you Look " in the top corner too lol

7 Likes

Im still not a fan. I think the issue for me is how all the logos are oriented in different directions. Doesn’t look right to me.

Yeah that does throw me off a bit. Its sort of every orientation theres something

1 Like

Just tried this again today, and it worked!

Looks pretty nice IMO.

3 Likes

Same here! It looks quite alright, although a fairly plain design

3 Likes

Ooh I like Klarna’s cards

7 Likes

Interesting that they’ve moved the Visa logo to the back. That’s the first time I’ve seen that on a Visa card - Chase has the Mastercard logo on the back.

4 Likes