Collected thoughts on card design

Is anyone surprised by this week’s winner?

You won, @anotherbrummie. Enjoy the Card of the Week, I hope it makes you very happy.

You ruined this thread, completely, so you could have Card of the Week.

12 Likes

Gobsmacked the Berliner card only got 20%. It’s gorgeous.

2 Likes

No, but I’m pleased the Barclays card came in second, great card. Even better in real life.

2 Likes

is it too early to pop this in for card of the week next week :eyes:

i finally made it past the really ugly ‘emerald’ level on the NHSBT recognition scheme to ruby red!

it’s almost as shiny as a gold amex

6 Likes

I misread the card there, and thought for a moment that your name was “Mr A. Positive” :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m terrible with needles and have a fear of fainting so I don’t think this is a card I’d ever be able to have in my collection, however nice it looks!

2 Likes

100 donations… huge! Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Someone get me a deedpoll!

2 Likes

New Monzo Business card with the new design is here - and it has a Coral Core!

Looks like there’s just one Monzo Business design now, rather than a Light and Pro version.

12 Likes

A very nice card.

3 Likes

This makes sense. Much cheaper to have just one design.

Very nice, who knows maybe my grey one may accidentally misplace itself at some point.

Congratulations to Come Dine With Me guy. A worthy, and somewhat leftfield winner! Submissions open :white_check_mark: for next week…

Can someone capable please do the photoshop award thing, thanks.

3 Likes

So if the Hot Coral the last hold out of embossed? That can’t be for much longer?

5 Likes

I really hope so :sob::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

They’ll be scared of replacing it in case seven million customers suddenly find their embossed cards are “damaged” and order a new one. All on the same day.

2 Likes

Mine already has… Ahem.

1 Like

10 Likes

Wise Eco card as a nomination for next week please. So white. So minimalist. So lovely.

11 Likes

I’m actually slightly gutted I never thought of this when I was with Barclays. Unreal card.