Collected thoughts on card design

Not really a fan either, I think I prefer the old images. I see this sight on the daily and I wish the card had more bridge and less pillar.

5 Likes

Still struggling to find a better duo.

Wonder what the Revolut Ultra card is gonna be made from/look like.

5 Likes

I think that’ll be my motto for today - more bridge, less pillar :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like the logo. Been a bit more of (the right kind of) thought gone into the elements. Looking at you, RBS. I also like the different angle taken of the Forth Railway Bridge, it’s the kind of shot I would take (and indeed did, last week!)

3 Likes

Air.

4 Likes

Whatever that is

5 Likes

Vibranium?

5 Likes

Unobtainium!?

8 Likes

I did see that but sadly I’m no scientist to even begin to understand what that is.

Melted 5p coins?

4 Likes

That’s either a piece of coal or a meteorite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’ll be titanium, coz Apple.

Should really be tungsten carbide if the whole idea is to outdo Steel. Titanium is your more precious aluminium. Tungsten is your luxury equivalent of steel.

It’s ore! Titanium ore to be precise (by my eye). Not that I have a collection of ores or anything from an old news agents magazine collection. Coz I don’t. :eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, I was joking :slightly_smiling_face: I also thought it was ore but didn’t think of Titanium.

3 Likes

I wonder if it’ll be possible to do a @Carlo1460 to get the card…

4 Likes

Will find out when it launches :rofl:

5 Likes

Perhaps a lead version of the card? Would be like the Darwin Awards for banking.

4 Likes

what’s the little slot? ive never seen that before

1 Like

That’s where it’s been edited to hide the name. It cloned the edge of the card.

1 Like

ohhhhh yeah damnit, it’s been a long day :joy:

2 Likes

Has someone’s filling dropped out?

EDIT: This had better be better than ChipLead :eyes:

4 Likes

@callummcgowan22 I applied and they took a while as it was bank holiday etc. you should hear something back within a week or so. They have had a massive influx of people opening accounts due to the switch offer so expect a few delays

1 Like