Chase Bank UK chat

I’ve never shared anything secret :disappointed: I’ve engaged here when other people have shared them, but everyone joins in once things have already been leaked, including people who still get surveys.

1 Like

:frowning:

Chase, if you’re reading, I’m not! And I promise I will never say a word to anyone. Just let me do surveys please :pleading_face:

1 Like

Chase, if you’re reading, let me re-join! :smiley:

Mine went to my junk mail, so check your junk/spam folder.

Also, if it’s been a while since you’ve logged in on the website, try doing that. Might trigger new surveys to start coming through. Maybe you missed a couple at some point and got marked as inactive.

They don’t do them often I don’t think

I’ve had several this year already. This is either the third or fourth.

No, nothing works. I even emailed them and been told to keep an eye out because there will be many surveys. Sadness.

I wonder if Chase CS would be more helpful in looking into this than the Maru people

I recommend discourse to them but they said I’ll add it to the feature request. So basically will never happen

I’ve had 2 so far

1 Like

Discourse isn’t a customer research platform. It’s just a forum, so not suitable.

1 Like

I guess, but then maru has the “forum” section if you could call it that. But also Maru has been limited to invite only so that’s even worse

Invite only is kinda what you want for a customer research group. You don’t usually just want any and every person (customer or otherwise) signing up.

It would disproportionally tilt and skew the research the wrong way.

The app evolution feedback thread on here is probably a great case study for why.

1 Like

I see what you mean

1 Like

For me, there is nothing in place at the moment :joy:

2 Likes

Clearly that person doesn’t know what they are talking about lol I do find the customer service not to be very well trained over at chase

5 Likes

It’s so weird that one has such detailed information about the cashback offer and another has no clue.

They’re probably not supposed to say it yet. Loose lips sink ships.

7 Likes

I wonder if we should leak the information back to chase. Lol

If this is to be believed increasing the limit to £25 is wise because there are a few options out there for cashback right now.

As soon as I max out my Chase cashback for the month I take my spending elsehwhere for the cashback to continue.

They must have metrics showing that once cashback is fully redeemed the account goes dormant until the cashback limit refreshes.

Customers don’t have loyalty, they follow the money!

3 Likes