Chase Bank UK chat

Oh my apologies, no you can’t unfortunately.
That was actually annoying for me too when I tried to move it over also. So I don’t bother save that. Just put it in the main account for spending :wink:
Couple cocktails and drinks in Soho! Haha :clinking_glasses::beers:

I don’t like being able to remove cancelled ones. A few other banks do this too. I guess for audit purposes but it’s untidy looking.

Ah looks quite tidy.

Look at all that merchant data :heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I mean. It definitely encourages you to just spend it lol. I think moving cashback to the spend account then to the 1.5% savings account is an obstacle. It’s very minor but definitely encourages you to spend the cashback than save it, or is it just us.

1 Like

I sent the same request about Aldi and got the exact same reply word for word apart from a different name. :laughing:

I’m one of the ones who do like to have these tidied away for cleanliness. Perhaps there’s a middle ground here with something that works similarly to the way Monzo pots get archived rather than deleted.

1 Like

I agree but I mean as long as it stays at the bottom I don’t mind.

Hahah you sure we don’t have the same name haha :kissing_heart::joy:

Hahaha it’s just us. :joy:
Look at it as a small token of using Chase for your spending and have a coffee to think about more things you will use your Chase card to spend on haha :coffee::coffee:

I suspect he means his CSA wasn’t Holly :rofl:

Oh hahaha
Totally missed that. :joy::joy: thank for clearing that up Paul haha
Well, with it being word for word I think they probs have a copy/paste script for certain requests x

Hey @Jace , next time you’re in Nottingham By The River, test Chase out at Doughnotts and see if their logo appears, will you? :doughnut: :smile:

Hahaha is that Doughnut gunna be on you? :joy::wink:Haha
Sure will do. I’ll be there Good Friday, God willing.
I’ll try rack up enough cash back so the doughnut will technically be a free treat from Chase :doughnut::kissing_heart:

1 Like

This is what I meant haha, my CSA was called “Apple” which confused me when I first read the message.

1 Like

You got an iPhone? :thinking: :smile:

“Apple”?? Okay that’s taking it to new levels. I thought Cookie was bad haha.

I do which confused me even more, I was in the loft putting plasterboard up when the message popped up so wasn’t really taking in what I was reading. :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like other fintech banks trying to up their interest game, however Chase still whopping ass! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So I tried a second transaction with a bill for my local council (I know no cashback) and they did not have the logo but Monzo does. They did have the location at least which was semi accurate, but probably the merchants fault with the location on the online billing system.
Coop still has no location so that kinda seems like they have a problem with my decades old coop and it not being a case if it not being turned on for my account given the council has a location.

So 2 out of 2 transactions with incomplete data in some form sadly so I really really do think its just very dependant on your area where x bank shines and y bank fails but thats why I would prefer some logos over no logos.

I am also getting a lot of “we cant get your details” errors right now in the app.

Ditto