Brexit Chat

Now I remember why we said this community wasn’t a good place to have discussions about politics :slight_smile:

5 Likes

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847

THIS!!!

I actually think this is fairly civil! Heated debate isn’t bad :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Personally I think we should just get rid of every single one of them and bring in a president type system like the USA and many other countries.

We vote them in, they mess up out you go.

That’s never what happens in the end though.

Personally, I think this has been a good, interesting and enjoyable discussion (providing people keep it civil). Particularly given the significance of the topic to each and every one of us residing in this country. People will rightly hold strong, passionate opinions. The next few days and weeks are certainly going to be interesting, I know that :smiley:

1 Like

UKIP have no knowledge or experience in conducting those type of negotiations. Neither do they have any electoral support

On a money related note the markets are already reacting to the news:

1 Like

i’ve been tracking my pension for the past few weeks… better not look :neutral_face:

1 Like

Teresa May is a joke, she hasn’t got the minerals and wants to remain. Her pussyfooting around has made us the laughing stock of the world (yet again).

She should be forced out and have someone that believes in Brexit take over and they should just get on with it.

Well that’s mainly because majority of the responses here have been from one side of Brexit (and it’s pretty much strayed from the OP’s question).

3 Likes

Look at it like this… a lot of people werent happy with their bank and switched to Monzo, the new kid on the block.

UKIP could be the Monzo of politics for all we know? But no one is prepared to give them a chance.

Im not saying they should run the UK government what Im saying is that maybe they are the best people for this specific task. Nigel Farage is an MEP - thats a good enough start for me…

And she’s up…

1 Like

Farage will be back watch…

1 Like

Interesting response from Donald Tusk!

2 Likes

That just sent a shiver down my spine, even more so than Theresa May in the fields of wheat

2 Likes

Although not necessarily helpful.

Yes, it probably has strayed from the original question, only given the significant breaking news though.

2 Likes

Exactly @anon72173902 . Teresa May should not just be pulling the Brexit strings just like Nicola Sturgeon should never set foot in Westminster… it’s just a wrong person for the job situation entirely.

Now that BoJo has left though I cant help feeling that we’re being stitched up as a nation…almost like sabotage from within the government…

1 Like

I agree. It hasn’t really turned sour.

1 Like